Tim S

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 23:29:54 +0000, Doctor Evil wrote:

I might be able to look up the oil if anyones interested, but it wasn't
excessively expensive, just you won't get it in Halfords.

Tim

Yes, what make and grade?

IIRC (big if, this was like 10 years ago) it was probably Millers 75w90.

Think I got it at Cannons in Clapham, London, but that's a big if too as I
went there for many random things at that time.

Think I might have even used "proper" flushing oil, but it could just as
well been I stuck a couple of pints of diesel in the box and went for a
very light drive round the block.

Tim