Rob Morley

In article , "Lobster"
says...
fatgeezer wrote:
Our hot water is not very hot. We have a gravity system which has been
in place for a couple of years. There is a programme clock which
switches both water and heating. This works. The heating works fine.
The water is hand hot, I have two thermostatic valves that switch on
the Hot pipe and Central heating. I turned up the thermostat that just
sits on the outside of the ho****er tank. Nothing changed. So I
replaced this thermostat. Nothing changed.

What's with all this ho****er stuff then? That's the second one turned
up today from a diybanter user. Is it deliberate and meant to be funny,
or do diybanter just have an overzealous smut detector?

The latter - I wonder if it objects to hot water or only ho****er.