Rob Morley wrote:
In article .com,
" says...
Thomas wrote:

tinsnipped:

Before I start, I must confess that I don't know the

slightest
thing
about
diy!

the other doors in the house. However, he has said that I

can do
what I
want to the inside side of my door (if that makes sense).

I'd love to have a white Victorian door, as in the link

below,
but

MDF would be cheaper, and could possibly be routed rather than
fitting mouldings.

By someone that says he knows nothing about diy?

True. Maybe he could find a "handyman" to do it for him (I nearly
said find a joiner, but after the recent thread on that subject I
thought better of it).

yes he could, but using beading that will cover a lses than perfect cut
and diying would strike me as more whats being asked for.