Ba r r y

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:24:29 GMT, Lew Hodgett
wrote:

Buddy Matlosz wrote:

If you don't have a chicken recipe to contribute, please butt out.

A quick and easy chicken snack:

Cook some boneless beasts on the George Foreman Grill.
Apply Frank's Red Hot sauce while they cook.

Slice the chicken into strips.
Apply more hot sauce.
Wrap the chicken, some bleu cheese, and lettuce in a warmed 12"
tortilla.

Serve with celery and bleu cheese salad dressing, and a good
microbrew.

FWIW, the George Foreman Grill is as useful in the kitchen as a router
is in the shop (maybe a #5 to neander. G)! We now have the model
where the internals are removable and dishwasher safe, for easy clean
up. We've cooked chicken, sausages, burgers, steaks, fish steaks,
turkey breasts, boneless pork chops, and more on the thing, it's
GREAT!

Barry