Default Another "Which Table Saw should I buy" thread

Ok, I've decided to purchase a table saw. I'm relatively new to
woodworking, but have decided I don't want a table-top saw. My budget
is ~$600. I think I've narrowed down my search to the following saws:

- Delta 36-680 ($599 free shipping)
I like this saw but have not seen it in person. Delta has a rebate for
a free Tenoning Jig, Dado Blade or mobile base - very enticing!

- Grizzly G0444Z ($575 + $78 shipping)
I've heard great things about Grizzly's. This seems to be the most
powerful saw in this price range. Shipping and the need to purchase a
blade makes this saw more expensive than the other two.

- RIDGID TS3650 ($569 at HD)
I've heard good and bad about this saw. The mobile base is nice, love
the cast iron wings and the fence *seems* to stay in place pretty
nicely.

I plan on starting with one of the saws above and as my skills develop
upgrading to a Biesemeyer home fence system. If you own/have experience
with any of these saws, please chime in and let me know your
likes/dislikes.

Thanks!