Edwin Pawlowski

"Buddy Matlosz" wrote in message

Is it an Oven Stuffer? Those are my favorite. How do you prepare it? I
coat
the outside lightly with olive oil and season with garlic powder, paprika,
and dill weed. (I accidentally used dill weed once when I thought I had
grabbed something else, but it tasted great and I've been using it ever
since). I also shove a whole quartered onion into the body cavity,
followed
by a splash of wine. Don't forget to baste!!

Yes, the OvenStuffer. Just the two of us so we get at least two dinners and
two lunches from one. I use a similar seasoning but often add rosemary
and/or basil to the mix.

I addition to the onion, a few lemon wedges in the cavity. Sometimes I
squeeze a half lemon over the top of it when plated. God recipe for lime
chicken on my web page.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/