mac davis

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:47:50 -0600, Patriarch
wrote:

mac davis wrote in
:

Of course, one blade does not a test make.. I could have bought either
an exceptional Ridgid blade or a very bad VA blade..

I have never had a VA product with which I was really pleased. To me, it
is truly an 'emergency' and/or 'disposable' brand.

you could classify this blade as emergency.. since it was the ONLY 93 1/2" 1/2"
blade I could find in 2 hours of shopping.. *g*

I can celled my web order for blades... realized that I'll be getting the riser
block and them have useless "short" blades.. lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing