Greybeard

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 06:49:07 -0800, Tom wrote:

Perhaps something on the lines of a mortising chisel may work.
You could get an idea on design from he

A mortising chisel came to mind right away, I'm just trying to figure
how to make something that will work on the thin wood without
splitting it all to hell. Trying to make all of the buildings look
old and decrepit, so if a window isn't perfectly straight, it doesn't
matter. Just the number of them that I'm contemplating, hand cutting
works, but the time to make the winow openings looks excessive when
I'm looking at that number of them.

Greybeard