Speedy Jim

workinprogress wrote:
I have little more than a trickle when using the sprayer on my kitchen
faucet. I cleaned spray head with vinegar (let it soak even) I took the
sprayer apart but it looks clean and ok mechanically. The flow from the
faucet is full and strong regardless of whether the sprayer is on.

This is a used faucet I got as a hand me down because my sister upgraded.
It's been so long in storage that she doesn't remember any sprayer problem.

The diagram of my faucet shows that there should be a "diverter valve" on
this model, I got this from a PDF from the Price Pfister site:

http://headpics.freewebspace.com/digram.JPG

However when I took off the spout, I see nothing but an open brass fitting
with holes on the left and right for hot/cold and a hole to the sprayer:

http://headpics.freewebspace.com/top.JPG

Here's what the bottom looks like, I don't see any removeable parts:

http://headpics.freewebspace.com/bottom.JPG

side view:

http://headpics.freewebspace.com/side.JPG

Am I right in thinking that the diverter valve is just missing? I guess
that might seem obvious but it just seems odd that it would be gone. Does
anyone have a similar faucet that you have worked on?

The Price Pfister site says that the model is H36 Series: Windsor

If the diverter is missing, you will get full flow from the spout
whether the spray wand is on or not. Perhaps that's what's
happening.

Is this thing going to be worth more work?

Jim