Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
:::Jerry:::: wrote:
I'd like to see some proof that this has any advantages at all. While it
may not cost much, IMHO it's just a waste of money and resources.

The point is, you are getting rid of impurities that otherwise have to be
filtered. If the oil still look clean, I will agree that there is little
point, but those cases are rare.

But oil is designed to hold some contaminates in suspension, so the colour
is nothing to go by. A diesel will have 'dirty' oil after the first start.

For it to be of any real benefit - and I dispute this - it would have
to be from when the vehicle is new, and how many keep a new car until
it's worn out?

Well, replacing a car just because it's X number of years old is what I
call a waste of money and resources !.. :~)

The waste of money for most is buying a *new* car of any type, given how
fast they lose money in the first year or so.

--
*I love cats...they taste just like chicken.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.