Elephant

Default Heathkit ID-4001 Weather Station

Last night before I went to bed, the weather station was functioning
normally. When I got up, the display was dead, except for a few digits
that were dim.

I unplugged it for about 30 mins. Upon powering back up, everything
seemed to run normally, except for the barometer display. Only 3 digits
light up, and those are dimmer than the rest.

Otherwise, it's keeping good time. Wind speed and direction is ok as
well as the in/out temperature.

Before I really get digging into such an old unit, has anyone run into
this before? I'm thinking the micro-processor is ok since everything
seems normal except the barometer.