Leon

wrote in message
news
I noticed that when the bag (plastic) on bottom is about 1/3" full the
DC starts to suck a lot of chips, etc up into the top filter area. I
was maybe 1/3rd full and decided to pull the filter off. Whoa! It
was clogged full of chips. I knocked them off and dumped the bag.

Does anyone have any tips for keeping the chips in the lower bag? For
now, I'm going to just have to dump when it gets 1/4 full. I guess
that's OK, but with that at least it would be good to have a quicker
way to get at the chips than pulling off the plastic bag.

This seems ripe for a nifty idea.

Make your DC your secondary collector. Add an in line container for larger
pieces before the debris reaches the DC.