Silvan

Mike Marlow wrote:

did, but that doesn't mean I'm swooning with passion or anything. I
can't help it that most men are insensitive pricks.

Most men are?

The difference between 99.999% and 100% is pretty small.

I really feel sorry for
women who are dumped on, and I sincerely wish I could be with each and
every one of them,

Ugh-oh, I think I know where Silvan is really coming from. Best not let
the wife hear you make comments like that...

It's OK. I read her the whole thing before I posted it, just in case. I'm
not suicidal.

I could muse at considerable length spurred on by all the stuff I just
snipped, but I think I'm going to save it for some other day, lest I get
off down a road that will leave me rambling until dawn.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/