Mike Smith

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:59:32 GMT, "Rob Hall"
wrote:

I have plans for both the crib pictured and changing table pictured. I
haven't had a need to make either yet (but I am keeping my fingers crossed).
However, they both look VERY easy to make.
http://www.scrollsaw.com/u775.htm
Rob
Through the golden door our children can walk into tomorrow with the
knowledge that no one can be denied the promise that is America.
~Ronald W. Reagan

OK, that looks do-able.

My son wanted an all-in-one piece of furniture, so it looks like I
might be able to combine the two. {Have the changing table/drawers on
the end of the crib}

Thanks for the info!

Mike Smith

"Mike Smith" wrote in message
.. .
My next project is a combination crib/dresser/changing table for my
son and DIL. Does anyone know where I could get some plans and
hardware for this combination, or do I have to "wing it"?

Thanks,

Mike Smith