raden

In message , Paul Nutteing
writes
"raden" wrote in message
In message , Mike
writes

"Cynic" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 00:21:29 GMT, Mary Pegg
wrote:

Cynic wrote:

The laws of physics have hardly changed at all in my lifetime so

far,

You mean they have a bit? I do hope not.

Some of the constants have changed by a tiny amount.

'g' changed quite noticeably on 28th(?) December. The Earth is spinning
quite erratically at the moment.

You mean the 26th?

I don't see what it had to do with g changing

--
geoff

I was a bit surprised to see that day length has changed
for GPS purposes at least

Well yes, by a fraction of a second, but like they said it's like an ice
skater pulling their arms in to rotate faster, nothing to do with "g"

--
geoff