Tony Marsillo

Bob,
I used to own an '86 Cadillac Seville with the digital dash. I had a problem
with the dash being out. My problrm was in the Delso Central Power Supply
(16058596). It was located under the dash, and feed power to the display.
From my notes (4/1996):

CR2, Power diode, marked 9145B T8533, shorted, replaced with 1N4725 3A/1000V

Also found bad solder connection at 8 and 16 pin DIP IC.

I don't have any more info. Hope this helps.

--
Tony Marsillo
Nutmeg Repair
"BOB URZ" wrote in message
Has anyone here attempted to repair a 90's GM digital dash unit?
From what i can research, they have a small power inverter board
as well as the typical bad solder joints in them. My brother in law
is bringing his over and i am trying to prepare. Anybody been inside
one?

Bob

News==----
Newsgroups