Nova

Leon wrote:

While Forrest does an excellent job and that is where I send my blades, they
are in business to make money and not discriminate against brands of blades.
I send mine in with instructions to do such and such repairs and to call me
if the repairs will be more than x amount of dollars.

In my area their are about eight local saw sharpening services. They are listed
in the yellow pages under "Saw - Sharpening & Repair" and also "Sharpening
Services". I asked a few contractors who they would recommend before selecting
one. I get my saw, planer and jointer blades sharpened at the same place. I
recently found out that, unfortunately, they don't straighten bent blades.

Leon, I was wondering what Forrest charged to straighten your blade when you
tilted the blade with a zero clearance insert in the saw. About two weeks ago I
did the same thing to my WWII.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA