John

Probably less expensive to just replace the Crapsman blade than to
resharpen.

Blades that cost (and are worth) more than around $50 are probably
worth resharpening. Blades that cost less than around $25-30 are
probably a waste of money to resharpen. Save for doing the rough cuts
or cutting in wood that might have buried metal/nails/etc and save the
Forrest for the finish cuts and use in good wood

John

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 23:39:13 -0500, "doc44"
wrote:

I just received my new Wood Worker II for Forrest today. I plan to install
it tomorrow. Now the question is do I send in the old Craftsman blade in for
sharpening or just keep it around for ruff work. Is it even worth the
shipping and sharpening cost?