Harry K

George E. Cawthon wrote:
twfsa wrote:
I am going to install sheets of fiber glass paneling 4X8, looks to

be about
.040 thick, the big box store said to use a saw to cut it.

I may need to cut the entire lenth 4ft, I want straight cuts.

Would a fine thooth saber saw blade be the way to go, as the stuff

is
pretty flimsy.

Thanks

Tom

What ever you do, use put masking tape on both side so that
the cut is in the middle of the tape. I would use a board
as a guide, don't use pressure to smash it down, and cut it
with a Skil saw (use a fairly fine tooth blade). A sabre
saw isn't a good idea.

And wear a dust mask. I didn't and coughed for hours.

Harry K