workinprogress

Default Price Pfister Kitchen Faucet - Low Pressure On Sprayer

I have little more than a trickle when using the sprayer on my kitchen
faucet. I cleaned spray head with vinegar (let it soak even) I took the
sprayer apart but it looks clean and ok mechanically. The flow from the
faucet is full and strong regardless of whether the sprayer is on.

This is a used faucet I got as a hand me down because my sister upgraded.
It's been so long in storage that she doesn't remember any sprayer problem.

The diagram of my faucet shows that there should be a "diverter valve" on
this model, I got this from a PDF from the Price Pfister site:

http://headpics.freewebspace.com/digram.JPG

However when I took off the spout, I see nothing but an open brass fitting
with holes on the left and right for hot/cold and a hole to the sprayer:

http://headpics.freewebspace.com/top.JPG

Here's what the bottom looks like, I don't see any removeable parts:

http://headpics.freewebspace.com/bottom.JPG

side view:

http://headpics.freewebspace.com/side.JPG

Am I right in thinking that the diverter valve is just missing? I guess
that might seem obvious but it just seems odd that it would be gone. Does
anyone have a similar faucet that you have worked on?

The Price Pfister site says that the model is H36 Series: Windsor