TURTLE

"Nick" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm just about to bite the bullet and fit whole house A/C.
I already have gas powered water filled radiators but since the cost
of a heat pump is only $250 more than straight A/C I was thinking for
spring/Fall heating (in DC) it might be a good idea.
Never owned a heat pump but the sales guy claims they are just as
efficient at making cold as regular A/C.
Anyone wish to share the pros/cons?

Thanks

Nick..

This is turtle.

Now speaking about Heat Pump verses the straight A/C system as cooling only.
There is no difference between the two as efficient ability. They are rated in
SEER .

Now Heat Pump verses the gas type hot water circulation systems. Here in
Louisiana NO way use the Hot water circulation for we don't have winter. If you
live in the Northern states AWWWW it is hard to figure but you will have to get
with the locals and see what is right for your area.

TURTLE