Mark D. Zacharias

It would just need some troubleshooting. Often one or another control or
switch is cutting out - or could maybe be the speaker relay, tarnished
contacts that is.

Mark Z.

wrote in message
ups.com...
I've got a Pioneer RX-540. Over the past several months, the sound has
been frequently cutting out on one or both speakers. I've switched the
speakers to make sure it isn't a speaker problem. I can get the sound
to come back for awhile by rotating the volume control knob. When I do
this I'll hear some static. I've located the volume control for it on
partstore.com, but am not 100% sure that this is the problem. Can
anyone with more knowledge than me confirm my diagnosis?