Brad

Default Update: Error Code for GE TV/VCR 13TVR70

Hi Ron,

Thank you very much. That fixed the problem!

Brad

On 11 Feb 2005 10:02:16 -0800, " wrote:

I think it's in the parental lock mode. Use the remote, aim it at the
set, press power and hold it pressed for 10-15 sec until the set comes
on.
Brad wrote:
Hi,

I have a GE TV/VCR 13TVR70 ch TVR1/2A in my shop that will
not power up. Each attempt, the power button blinks 6 times. Note:
There is no tape in the VCR and the customer told me she hasn't
used the VCR in a long time. I do not have the SM for this unit.

Note:
I once replaced DP45 (used ECG586) in a similar unit that wouldn't

turn on.
In this case, DP45 is fine (I subbed it with a NTE586).

Do you know the error code, assuming the 6 blinks is an error

code,
for this unit?

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.