Grant Erwin

Robert Scibienski wrote:

Any of you people out there have any experience with this mfg.?
TIA
Bob S.

Wilton used to be a very reputable US manufacturer. Then they "sold out"
their name and now it's just another brand of tools made in Cheapistan.
Further, they didn't use to make things like table saws and shop vacs or
kitchen slicing gadgets or whatever foolishness they are up to now. They
mostly made machinist vises and grinding air spindles and a few other
things, maybe a vertical bandsaw. So you need to say whether you're talking
about old Wilton or Homo Depot Wilton. I'm guessing you can infer from my
tone which I'd recommend ..

GWE