Jeff Wisnia

Where can I get small slotted screws? I want to change the allen type
in my guitar knobs, probably #4. Thanks, Ron

Are these set screws inserted through the sides of the knobs or screws
with heads threading into the ends of the shafts the knobs are on?

If they are headed screws you should be able to find suitable ones in
small quantiuty in the "drawer assortments" at an Ace Hardware, Home
Depot or Lowes store.

But watch out, they may be metric threads. Best to be careful matching
the ones you have to the ones you buy by bringing a screw, or even
better what it threads into, with you on your shopping trip.

HTH,

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia