JB

I would also be interested in opinions on comparible milling machines made
by lesser known manufacturers.

Thanks again.

Joe...

"JB" wrote in message
Hi Guys,

I am strictly a hobbyist who has always loved tools and machinery. I
currently have a SB Heavy 10, Clausing Variable Speed Drill press and a
Clausing 8520 Milling Machine. I also have a ton of woodworking machines
but we'll discuss that at a later date :-).

I am interested in sellin the Clausing Mill and getting a Bridgeport. I
live in Middletown, NJ.

I figure the collective wisdom of this group can guide me to places where
I may find a Bridgeport for a decent price. I would also appreciate any
other comments or advise including what I should check for when looking a
mill. I have a 6 cylinder dodge Dakota but I'm not sure I could transport
a ridgeport with it, so shipping costs must be taken into account.

Thanks to all in advance for the help.

Joe...