Colbyt

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
news:RPrPd.369228$6l.169291@pd7tw2no...
Hi,
Our kitchen sink has one of this which never worked.
If I squeeze handle, faucet flow almost stops but no water
comes out the sprayer nozzle, jusyt dribble.
Can some one give me a pointer how this thing works?
Some kind of diverter valve under the sink? Is it fixable?
Not missing the working sprayer much, just curious.
TIA,
Tony

Unscrew the spray head from the hose (no tool normally needed). Point the
hose toward the drain and turn the water on. If water comes out the hose
the spay head is clogged. You can try soaking it in vinegar overnight or
just buy a new one.

If that doesn't work there is an obstruction where the hose exits the
faucet. Usually can be cleared with a flexible wire once the hose is
removed. Both problems are caused by sediment in the water supply and hard
water build-up.

Colbyt