Dave Combs

All of you gentlemen have been very helpful. The tank is full and it must
be the OPD unit in the tank. I'll try it today and see if I can get it
working. The grill is a Weber which is about 3 years old. I gave up on the
Sunbeams and CharBroils. The $500 I paid was the best money I've ever
spent.

Thanks again.

Dave

"Dave Combs" wrote in message
I have a BBQ propame tank that doesn't let a full stream of propane reach
the burners; i.e., even on wide open (tank and burners) the flame burns

low.
I don't have this problem with another tank. Is something wrong with the
tank regulator and can it be fixed.

Thanks.

Dave