Andy Hall

Default New Condensing Boiler and Shower

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:21:25 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

Pointless remark. I simply listed what *can* be ordered, not what is
typical.

Andy, why do you persist in taking a stance in a field you little about?

I'm not taking any stances because I have no need to do so.

I have simply related what I know to be the case because I have done
it.

You haven't done it. You don't have a heat bank!! Gosh!!

I was not talking about that, I was talking about HW cylinders, as you
well know.

It is quite possible to order a pressurised type of cylinder with a
fast recovery heat exchanger . I have done that. Would you like
me to email you the receipt?

Do you have a heatbank, BTW?

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl