Dave Liquorice

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:10:52 -0000, top gear wrote:

I ran a car from new up to 110,000 miles and did what I suggested to
the group. A automotive design engineer suggested the Mobil 1 in the
g/box and Slick 50.

My last car I had from 10k (ex demo) to 140k, serviced on mileage
intervals only, no additives, Castrol Magnatec mineral oil. It wasn't
using any oil (except when the oil pressure switch developed a leak),
original clutch, no wines or other noises from gear box.

I suspect if I hadn't argued with a wall a flipped it over it would
have gone on until the body fell apart, another 50k or more?

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail