Lobster

Cuprager wrote:

I have never had the guts to risk putting a plastic sheet into a hot
washing machine! Though I think some people do it... I have always
had perfect results by taking the curtain down, laying it into the
bath with about 2" of hot water and flash / other cleaning product
and then scrubbing it with a scrubbing brush. You have to move the
curtain about a bit to get it all done, but it works a treat!

But why not? On a conventional wash with a biological detergent, the
water is going to be about the same temperature as the water in the
shower! (or the 2" of hot water you're scrubbing it in)

David