Larry Jaques

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 20:54:26 -0500, the inscrutable Silvan
spake:

You know, I'm a little miffed that nobody commiserated with me about walking
my ass off on those stairs, and still having the damn love handles.

On the day she went in for some test thing, I walked the entire perimeter of
the hospital property, in the snow, about 27 times. Must have been five
miles or better. At a really good "heart pumping cardio pace." But still
bupkis. I haven't lost one ounce. Dammit.

http://isbn.nu/093347816X The Yeast Connection Cookbook: A Guide to
Good Nutrition and Better Health. From $4.

Discusses food allergies and nutrition, and shares healthful recipes
for breads, soups, salads, fish, vegetables, meat, poultry, and
desserts.

by William G. Crook, M. D.; Marjorie Hurt Jones, R. N.
Editions: Paperback (Professional Books, August 1, 1989), revised
edition, cover price $15.95

I dropped 20 lbs the month I was on it and will be doing it again,
RSN. I felt a WHOLE lot better, too.

--
Vidi, Vici, Veni
---