William Deans

Greetings,

It's too bad you don't own your own property in (at least some parts of)
America and you couldn't instead use the $500 to take your family on a nice
weekend vacation.

William

"toller" wrote in message

"William Deans" wrote in message
news:1108178866.32048c496692205852b8ada4e5768e80@t eranews...
I think I am going to replace the first 6 feet of water pipe with plastic
and invite the inspector back over.

Sorry, I think you have a moron; but as someone pointed out, he's the
inspector.
I put an addition on my house that removed one window from a bedroom. The
remaining window provided only 90% of the required ventilation. Since the
house had central AC that was pretty irrelevant, but I had to spend $500

put in a window 2" wider. (Maybe a bribe would have been cheaper?)
In otherwords, while I would ask him to specify the code section you are

in
violation of, you will probably have to put in a ground rod.