IMM

Default Air conditioning thread

"parish" parish_AT_ntlworld.com wrote in message
IMM wrote:

"parish" parish_AT_ntlworld.com wrote in message
IMM wrote:

"tony sayer" wrote in message
Let me tell you now that there is only me in here.

Had this been anywhere else the shock of seeing beerus guttus

maximus
in
all its glory, would cause all but those with the strongest

constitution
to wilt!..

Pinned down the problem! Obesity! get fit, get slim, then you don't
require cooling. You should take up the Samba, cha cha cha and the

tango.

But not until the weather cools down, eh?

Do it now and the fat will flow off.

Do it now and he'll certainly be cool - lying in a mortuary fridge after
inducing a heart attack.

Tony: No offence meant to you; I have a not insignificant beer gut too :-)

You can all form a cha cha cha, samba and tango group and the fat will roll
off the lot of you. And all that money saved on sill a/c stuff.

---