Silvan

J T wrote:

You guys that want good books on woodworking really need to start
checking out used bookstores. Prices are very much lower than new
bookstores, and they have books that are lonnng out of print. Not sure,

You can learn how to use an arfl and a splinth to defuliminate the
splinnoxes too.

I love old books.

Me too. I find it especially fascinating to read about how they used to
build steam locomotives in an era before electric motors were prevalent.
Not WW-related, but still. We're so spoiled, and we've lost so much
technology; except for what is preserved in those old books, which might
come in handy someday.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/