Jeff P.

There's no way you'll be able to get all that stuff installed anytime soon.
As a compassionate person I'd be willing to store it all in my basement
until further notice. Really though, sound like Christmas is coming early
(or maybe the next 20 Christmas's). Enjoy.

--
Jeff P.

A truck carrying copies of Roget's Thesaurus over-turned on the
highway. The local newspaper reported that the onlookers were
"stunned, overwhelmed, astonished, bewildered, and dumfounded."

Check out my woodshop at: www.sawdustcentral.com

"Highland Pairos" wrote in message
I finally got to do it. We closed on the refinance for our house last

week
and I just spent my part of the cash that we took out. I just ordered the
1023sl tablesaw w/ 7' rails, the 15" closed stand planer, and the 8" x 75"
jointer w/ extra knives, all from Grizzly. I also order the 2hp dust
collector from Harbor Freight and will be odering the cartridge filter

that
fits it from Wynn Environmental. This weekend I will be getting the
basement ready to recieve the iron. I will be studding out an alcove for
storage, (get SWMBO's stuff out of my way) and studding out one long wall

so
that I can hang electrical boxes, air lines and the dust collector main.

will also be running the 220 circuit to run all of this stuff. Boy this
should be fun.

SteveP.