Don Foreman

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:33:12 -0600, "R. O'Brian"
wrote:

I have one if the Eagle Rock knurlers from about 6 years back. It was
basically unusable until I put it through my surface grinder. As received,
the joint surfaces were so rough that they locked up if the pivot bolt was
tightened enough to take up the slack. It works OK now, but if I had it to
do over again, I would spend more money and get one I didn't have to repair
out of the box. Perhaps the current version is better, but be prepared.

Mine is at least 10 years old, never had that problem.