Appliance Repair Aid

LenS wrote:
Thanks to all who replied to my inquiry about the non-functional
heating element in our Caloric oven.

I found a description and photograph of the element online, and
ordered one by phone from a local (Chicago area) appliance parts
supplier. Tomorrow my son-in-law will pick up the part and install

it.
I'm in my early 70's and not in terrific health so I will observe him
with powerful glasses and offer gems of helpful supervision.

And yes, we will disconnect the range before we touch it.

Thanks again!

-Len

G'day,

I will observe him
with powerful glasses and offer gems of helpful supervision

LOL

Best of luck with the repair!!

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid