Joseph Meehan

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Jeremy Hine" wrote in message
What would cause an older 240 waterheater to increase my power
bill. I also have electric furnace that regularly gets a new
filter each 6 weeks. AC/heater unit (outside) was serviced in late
Dec, had both sequencers replaced. Same goes for electric dryer
around October. It might not be the waterheater at all, its just
the only thing that hasnt needed any immediate attention. I can
bet its never been flushed, elements replaced, or anyother
maintenance done to it.

Check the dryer. Even though it is new, perhaps an obstruction got
into the path of the vent. Restricted air flow will cause a fast
spike in the electric bill, as will a refrigerator having problems
with the defrost cycle.

Leave it to Edwin to come up with something we all overlooked. Good
possibilities.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math