HeatMan

"Doug" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:12:25 -0600, (HVAC fella)
wrote:

'Dangerous Dave comes here spouting off on non code, dangerous, stupid,
ideas that someone might adopt because they trust him and end up harming
themselves.'

ME: Not true ; you are not in the hvac trade and you know little about
it including whats code and what isnt. Further, you are not really
interested in finding out the truth about things , such as mechanical
flue dampers which have been around for at least 50 years...otherwise
you would have one a Google search instead of badgering me without
cause. Again..i offer a truce with you Ransley as i believe the bad
blood between us is unnecessary and unhealthy.

You HVAC "pros" don't like it when non-pros post on alt.hvac.

Why do you guys insist on bringing your ****ing contests over to
here????

Doug,

The HVAC idiot brought all this up. Part of what I'm saying is that Fella
is an idiot and a hack. He's been requested to show proof of licensing and
insurance and ignores all such requests.