John McGaw

Clark Griswold wrote:
Do they stand behind their faucets like Moen? i.e. free cartridges, o-rings

I have their products all over my remodeled home but have never had
anything go wrong so I could check their warranty here. BUT, a few years
ago I did buy a new kitchen faucet setup for my mother and installed it.
A year later she complained that the lever was getting overly stiff and
was leaking. I called PF and they mailed a new cartridge installation
kit to her address with no verification required (well, their cartridge
is only useful if you have their faucet). Of course the problem
self-corrected shortly thereafter and before I could get to her house to
install the replacement.

So, as far as I'm concerned, they do honor their "lifetime" warranty.

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]