TURTLE

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I'm predicting that the government will investigate you. Just in case they
don't, I'm using a few sensetive words so that the scanning computers will
trigger on this message.

You're not paranoid -- they really are coming to take you away.

--

Christopher A. Young

This is Turtle.

You did hit on the side of humor but the FBI & CIA don't trigger off the words
you used here. some of the word they are looking for is a person using words
that do not fit his or her education level such as person with maybe a 3 rd or 4
rd grade education and start using words like Team effort in a time line of
events of the effort.

TURTLE