BJ

Thanks for the help. I have done quite a bit of work on watch modules
but this is a lot more intricate than I'm used to. Could you point me in the
right direction for such a tool?

Thanks,

BJ

In article , says...

You need a very fine soldering tool, with the proper solder.

The best way, is to use the proper soldering station setup.

Epoxy of any kind will not work, and will just make a mess out of it.

--

Jerry G.
======

"BJ" wrote in message
.. .

I want to affix a tiny transistor on the circuit board of a watch. I'm
simply
replacing a bad one, with a good one I got from another watch module. What
is
the best way to make it stay on? Should I use metal epoxy?

Thanks,

BJ