Travis Jordan

So I now know to avoid all RCA products.

Oh, no, the fun is just beginning.

I assume you already filled out a complaint he
https://www.rca.com/secure/service/c...ca/1,,,00.html

if not, then start there.

If you don't get the results you are looking for, it will be time to
write a letter (a print out of your post, edited approrpriately would be
fine) to Thompson's senior management. I'll bet that gets you the kind
of customer attention you deserve. Besides, if nothing else it will
waste more than $29.95 of their executive assistant's valuable time,
which should be of some value to you by itself grin.

Write (use snail mail, not email, not a fax, not a phone call) to:

Michael D. O'Hara
Executive Vice President, Consumer Solutions Businesses
Thomson Consumer Electronics
P.O. Box 1976
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46206