David Billington

If you haven't already found it join
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/metalspinning/ if you don't mind
yahoo group. Look through the archives and ask. There has been some
recent info on tools and the archives have quite a bit.

Eric Fretheim wrote:

I'm an amateur woodturner looking into hand metal spinning as an
extension to my craft. I've pretty much established that my Jet can
do the fairly small items I'm considering, once I've purchase a
modified toolrest, but acquiring tools is another subject. The only
manufactured spinning tools available for a home craftsman that I can
locate are a limited selection of tools produced by Sorby. Can anyone
point me to a custom toolmaker familiar with hand spinning tools, or
should I just go to my local machinist and hope for the best?
--
Regards,
Eric Fretheim