Eric Fretheim

Default Metal spinning tools

I'm an amateur woodturner looking into hand metal spinning as
an extension to my craft. I've pretty much established that my
Jet can do the fairly small items I'm considering, once I've
purchase a modified toolrest, but acquiring tools is another
subject. The only manufactured spinning tools available for a
home craftsman that I can locate are a limited selection of
tools produced by Sorby. Can anyone point me to a custom
toolmaker familiar with hand spinning tools, or should I just
go to my local machinist and hope for the best?
--
Regards,
Eric Fretheim