I know of ZERO Lemon laws that allow lemon law replacement/refund for a
single incidence of a failure. In all cases the lemon law applies when
a material and/or safety related defect cannot be repaired after at
least 3 repair attempts or a total of 30 or so days in the shop in a
one year period.

If you are such a moron that you cannot follow up by calling Panasonic
customer service with all the required information, than you deserve
sub-standard help. Although, from lots of past experience, the people
who rant and rave the most and make the biggest stinky deal out of
something like this usually caused the failure in the first place and
knew it. We have had people drop camcorders in the ocean try and get
customer service to replace the 4 month old camcorder before!!!!

All things break, some break sooner rather than later.

wrote:
Personally being troubled with having to have a product service is a

way of
life. Having to take time our of your heavily incisive schedule is

your
choice. Probably if your car broke down on the way to an appointment

you
would just leave it where it died and call a cab?

If my car will die after 100 days then I'll sue under "lemon law."
Unfortunatelly there is no such law for TVs, so Panasonic can

actually
increase its profit by selling lemons that last only 100 days.