Jeff P.

Actually, it's rec.crafts.woodturning

--
Jeff P.

A truck carrying copies of Roget's Thesaurus over-turned on the
highway. The local newspaper reported that the onlookers were
"stunned, overwhelmed, astonished, bewildered, and dumfounded."

Check out my woodshop at: www.sawdustcentral.com

"Will" wrote in message
.. .

Jay Pique wrote:
Will wrote:

I was thinking about this lathe. Has anyone tried it and got a report on
it they would share?

see. rec.turning

Duh! Thanks Jay.

Having a no-brainer day here I guess.

The King KWL-1016C
http://www.kingcanada.com/Products.htm?CD=29&ID=2385

I am anticipating doing small projects - bowls, turned jewel boxes,
spindles and legs etc. I do not anticipate doing large projects.

Price is usually about $300 CDN - or $245 USD approx. They throw in a
set of turning tools - not great ones but they work.

I know I can get the Jet mini lathe - but would only consider it if it
is so much better that it's worth paying the extra for...

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek