Harold and Susan Vordos

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 05:50:34 GMT, the inscrutable "Martin H. Eastburn"
spake:

Larry Jaques wrote:

I recently bought some coated deck screws which were dacronized.
There are no sites on the Web which tell what that process is.

Is anyone here familiar with the process?

SAE Technical Paper Series 890407 describes it - now to locate that

tech paper.

Addendum: I was poring over the SAE site and found links to 42v stuff.
Curious, I viewed a few pages, then checked their book selections. You
guys may find the pricing on SAE paperbacks interesting, and you'll
want to be sitting down when you view this.
http://www.sae.org/servlets/productD...PROD_CD=RR-018
It was at this point that I ended my viewing of the SAE site. thud

It's not like they want a ton of money, now, is it?

Harold