Default Caulking a bathroom

Best way to caulk is to cut the tip very small, and put your fore
finger in front of the tip and pull towards you, works for me....

On 6 Feb 2004 19:11:48 -0800, (noops) wrote:

I just bought a 16 year old townhouse and the caulking in all the
bathrooms around the vanity counters is cracking. Additionally, the
grout around the perimeter of the floor where the floor tile meets the
tile on the bottom few inches of the wall has a crack running all the
way around the room that I assume needs to be caulked.... Anyway, any
words of advice? This seems like it should be fairly straightforward:
Remove old caulk, match color, recaulk, run finger through caulk to
smooth it out.... Please offer whatever advice you have, I've never
done it before. Thanks.

Scott